Saturday 13 February 2010

Dreaming Down Under







A first official post and what a way to begin with Ellery. Kym Ellery the creative genius behind the 2007 born Ellery has created a line that every girl will instantly fall in love with playful and feminine every piece has that 'sexy tomboy I just rolled out of bed look'. Every time I flick the page on the current collection there is nothing I wouldn't wear. But at a push I have managed to pick my favourite looks




The Jacket- I d.i.e for this jacket! I love everything about it from the crisp white colour (btw very hard to find a good white) to the embellished shoulder. But my favourite part? The structured waist creates the perfect illusion so that everyone looks like they have an itzy bitzy waistline.


The Dress - Dresses like these are an absolute staples for me they go with everything!! You could throw this on for work with endless amounts of looks tights, shoe boots ,knee boots, throw on a blazer etc. For a date or drinks with classic pumps,over leggings or even everyday with bare legs and flat boots and cute knee socks I could go on and on!! But personally the favourite thing about it for me is the long sleeves 1 because I always feel sexier in a long sleeve when the hemline is a little shorter and 2 long sleeves opens trillions of doors for different accessories.


The Romper - By far one of the best tailored little rompers my eyes have had the pleasure of seeing. The real reason I love this is because it instantly reminded me of one of my favorite fictional characters. Anybody see the Alfie remake with Jude Law? Nikki played by Sienna Miller the young crazy outspoken blonde portrays the perfect London girl to me and I can just imagine Nikki wearing this with ballet pumps and beanie by day and sky high platforms and leather jacket come night.





No comments:

Post a Comment